Home Access Center
Starting in September 2014, Suffolk Public Schools will be using a different gradebook program.
Home Access Center (HAC) is an online application which allows parents and guardians to view student academic information and communicate with teachers. The resource provides 24/7 access in real-time.
Access to HAC:
- The district will generate user accounts.
- Login information will be communicated at the beginning of the 2014-2015 school year to those parents that sent a valid email address at the end of last school year.
- The login screen will be accessible from the SPS website. That date will be announced here.
Link here for details on the new HOME ACCESS CENTER, which will allow parents to access their children’s grades.
Elephant’s Fork parents received an email from Mr. Skinner on September 11, 2014 explaining how to activate their Home Access Center account.
Parents who did NOT receive an email must fill out the form below and return it to the school so that an account can be generated for them.
Orientation for Grades Pre-K – 5 will be held Thursday, August 28th.
– Early Start and Kindergarten Orientation will be held from 9:30 to 10:30.
– Grades 1-5 Orientation will be held from 11:00 – 12:30.
Parents will have an opportunity to meet with their child(rens) teacher and to familiarize themselves with the school. Call the school at 923-5250 for more information.
School Hours for 2014-15
Middle School – 7:25-2:00 (7 am Bus Arrival)
High School – 8:25-3:00 (8 am Bus Arrival)
Elementary A – 9:20-3:35 (8:50 Bus Arrival)
- Driver, Florence Bowser, Hillpoint, Kilby Shores, Mack Benn, Northern Shores
Elementary B – 9:35-3:50 (9:05 Bus Arrival)
- Booker T. Washington, Creekside, Elephant’s Fork, Nansemond Parkway, Oakland, Pioneer
2014-15 Early Dismissal Times
- Middle School – 11:25 a.m.
- High School – 12:25 p.m.
- Elementary A – 1:05 p.m.
- Elementary B – 1:20 p.m.
Please be reminded that students are allowed to be dropped off in the front driveway of the school. Cars are to go to the end of the driveway as directed and let their children out to enter the building. Cars are not to stop in front of the canopy in the front to drop off or park in the driveway to enter the building. THANKS!!!
Letter from Mr. Skinner concerning the EFES Parent Drop Offs 13-14